Plywood for packing boxes or packing goods is probably quite new to many customers. However, if plywood is used to pack goods, the product will be much better and safer than ordinary cartons.
The characteristics of packaging plywood
- Types of plywood used to pack boxes and products are also known as “non-manufactured packaged wood” or “solid wood packaging”.
- This board is made using glue, heat, and pressure, or a combination of hard or soft wood materials, such as particle board, oriented fiberboard, or wood fibre.
Wooden crates are used to support and protect goods during transportation.
The technical standards of packaging plywood
- The thickness of plywood is the distance between two surfaces of plywood, with a thickness of ≤ 4 mm, the tolerance is ±0.3 mm, otherwise, the thickness of > 4mm has a tolerance of ±2.0mm to ±0.5 mm on request.
- Width and length of plywood: 1220 – 2440mm, tolerance is ±0.5 mm
- Number of layers of plywood is not fixed and depends on customer requirements.
- The thickness of the plank layers can be equal or not.
- Plywood layering: the layers must be arranged symmetrically about the axis.
- Do not allow hollow filling throughout the length of the board.
- Do not allow the board to swell.
The main reasons that customers should choose plywood packaging products
Solid product – It is known that plywood crates are much stronger than ordinary cartons. Plywood slats are made of wood that has been compressed with a great force, giving each bar a particular strength. These bars are put together to create a wooden crate; its sturdiness is much higher than the original.
Cheap plywood can pack many sizes of goods, but there are not always the right boxes for your interests. Many people believe that if you buy an enormous container, you need to compress light things like newspapers and nylon inside it to keep the goods in place during transportation. In fact, these are light but carry a certain amount of weight. How much will this weight cost to ship overseas?
Plywood for packing goods can withstand impact. Due to the solid nature of the plywood bars, if there is a slight drop or collision between them, the plywood will be the main object of vibration; as a result, the goods inside will not be affected. Using plywood is the most standard for ceramic or fruit products.
Is the price of crate plywood high or cheap?
To say that something is expensive or cheap depends on the purpose of use, but plywood packaging today is relatively inexpensive. The price of plywood crates is much lower than in previous years. Moreover, the barrel made of this material will be used many times. Thus, with one purchase, you can use it for a long time before buying a new box, avoiding waste and protecting the environment.
If you are interested in this product of ours, please contact +84 96 560 9153 (WhatsApp, Viber) to receive the best quote at this time!